Our Car Tracking Device is so easy to use.
All you have to do is find your OBD2 (OBDII) plug (on vehicles 1996 and newer) and plug in.
When you purchase, you can tell us your car’s year, make, and model and we’ll give you step-by-step instructions customized for your situation.
For best results and to avoid a very bad day, know that this device is powered on at all times.
What this means for you is this device is meant for vehicles that are considered “daily drivers” because while small, it’s always using some?battery power. Ideally, you don’t want to leave it plugged in without starting the car for more than about 5 days.
Included with every Car Tracking Device purchase for FREE:
- One extension cable to better hide your device
- Two year hardware warranty. If it stops working with any subscription plan, you get another for free.
- 30 day no-hassle full refund. Return the device within 30 days of receiving if it’s not for you to receive a 100% refund. We’ll even pay for shipping.
- Our Money Back + up to $100 Warranty. If your vehicle is stolen with one of our trackers and we can’t recover it, you can get back all of your money and up to $100 cash. Details here.
- Built in battery for 1 hour of additional reporting with power removed
- Unlimited use of the online tracking map (computer, phone, and tablet compatible)
- Geo-fencing alarms (sends text if device is powered up and leaves your spot)
- Ideal environment: -4? to 131? F, 5-95% humidity non-condensing
- Compatibility:?USA. Worldwide with proper SIM card (GSM Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz)
- GPS Chip: UBLOX7020
- Battery: Provides 1 hour additional run time (180 mAh built in battery)
- GPS sensitivity:?High sensitivity (-159dB)
- Accuracy:?90% reported within 33 feet radius, average meets industry standards
- Timing accuracy: 1 microsecond (0.000001 sec) time synchronization to satellite time
- Power up time: 60 seconds from plugging in to GPS lock